money rolling in

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I just got done doing 3 more complete Burger Kings this month. Two were real quick, and the third was a pain in the ass. We had to squeeze behind the play area and tint 8 windows that were about 5' x 8' with only about 18 inches of space to work. The money was worth it.

This was a great month for comm/res. work. I do mostly cars, but we did a total of 5 restaurants and 3 houses this month, with another house tommorrow and one on tuesday. I guess the extra marketing toward flat glass is paying off.

I just got done doing 3 more complete Burger Kings this month.  Two were real quick, and the third was a pain in the ass. We had to squeeze behind the play area and tint 8 windows that were about 5' x 8' with only about 18 inches of space to work.  The money was worth it.

This was a great month for comm/res. work.  I do mostly cars, but we did a total of 5 restaurants and 3 houses this month, with another house tommorrow and one on tuesday.  I guess the extra marketing toward flat glass is paying off.

[*]402009

What film did you use???

Were they tinting for solar control or security??

Archived