Tinting big Trucks (18 wheelers)

Guest FilmStar

Guest FilmStar

I was sitting in a big truck recently and noticed that there is a lot of room to work in it and that the doors are flat so they wouldn't need shrinking. I thought well why can't I sit in the driver's seat and have a cutting board propped up to my right and cut the film from the inside, finish the cut (on the board) and install it right there? With my tools in a box on my lap and a hand held sprayer, why not? Anybody doing this? :beer

Guest autotinter

I usually park them by my bay door, and use a ladder to make it easier to walk with the film and apply it. never tried it your way, but if it works, do it. :beer

Guest tintgod
I was sitting in a big truck recently and noticed that there is a lot of room to work in it and that the doors are flat so they wouldn't need shrinking. I thought well why can't I sit in the driver's seat and have a cutting board propped up to my right and cut the film from the inside, finish the cut (on the board) and install it right there? With my tools in a box on my lap and a hand held sprayer, why not? Anybody doing this?  :beer

[*]402043

I usually cut the teps form the outside..if it isnt to windy out...then apply with the doors shut as stated...with out the peeler

Guest losdawg

I usually cut the teps form the outside..if it isnt to windy out...then apply with the doors shut as stated...with out the peeler

:beer I usually tell them it cannot be raining or windy the day of install.

Guest willie
I dont tint big trucks-and I dont take no shiot off truck drivers!!! Bunch of no it all smartazzes that cant do nothing else!!! :beer

[*]402088

Uh oh I think we finally found Jethro's pet peeve :beer

Archived