What Cell Phone Service Do You Have?

Guest FIREMAN68

Guest FIREMAN68

Hello to all!!! I'm about to change my cell phone service cuz the one I have now well just sucks. So I was wondering what service eveybody has and if their happy with it. I was thinking on going to Sprint so if you have Sprint are you happy with it? Well im still looking just thought I'd ask... Thanks :thumb:thumb

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint rookie

sprint PCS, their billing dept sucks. my plan changes every month, for no reason othr than it makes them money. I dont text, send email, use the web, roam, its just a damn work phone with more than enough minutes (that I never go over) in a month, voice mails showing up three four days later. but they always try to slip the bells and whistles in.

you call, stay on hold, complain, go on hold agian, feel like it was taken care of. 25 days later your phone is shut off because of a deliquent bill. (guss it wasnt tken care of after all). looks real friggin professional.

I mean hell, we sign a friggen contract to use their service. but what happens when SERVICE IS NOT BEING PROVIDED!!! YOURE F'ed FOR THE REST OF THE 2 YEAR CONTRACT!!!!

Guest FIREMAN68
sprint PCS, their billing dept sucks.  my plan changes every month, for no reason othr than it makes them money. I dont text, send email, use the web, roam, its just a damn work phone with more than enough minutes (that I never go over) in a month, voice mails showing up three four days later.  but they always try to slip the bells and whistles in.

you call, stay on hold, complain, go on hold agian, feel like it was taken care of.  25 days later your phone is shut off because of a deliquent bill.  (guss it wasnt tken care of after all). looks real friggin professional.

I mean hell, we sign a friggen contract to use their service. but what happens when SERVICE IS NOT BEING PROVIDED!!! YOURE F'ed FOR THE REST OF THE 2 YEAR CONTRACT!!!!

[*]402315

I've heard that from a few people saying that happen to them to. I know alot of people with sprint thats never had that problem. With my luck ill be on your side with that problem calling after each bill. And to be stuck with that problem for 2 years hmm I just don't know yet if I want to take that risk. :thumb

Archived