Flea market booth graphics

Just like my other post of Calvin p1ss1ng on things. What about the typical flea market booths? It seams all flea market booths sell the exact same vinyl graphics. They put up a few big coorigated boards and apply thier clip art to them and sell them in any color/size. Is there a comilation CD of clip art logo's/images etc that these flea markets use or do they just copy one another and put together thier own clip art images that they have selected from various clip art cd's?

Thanks

Well.....

I bought a Graphtec-3000-60 (24") from signwarehouse and it came with a bunch of stuff but not your typical flea market stuff. Like the "No Fear", Calvin p1ss1ng, Bad ass boys drive bad ass toys, etc etc.

Just like my other post of Calvin p1ss1ng on things. What about the typical flea market booths? It seams all flea market booths sell the exact same vinyl graphics. They put up a few big coorigated boards and apply thier clip art to them and sell them in any color/size. Is there a comilation CD of clip art logo's/images etc that these flea markets use or do they just copy one another and put together thier own clip art images that they have selected from various clip art cd's?

Thanks

We not only just sell your typical "flea market" decals. We are just starting out and in this area, it was cheaper to start out at a flea market. We do more decals and signs for businesses than we do other things. We also do car clubs and flames.

Thanks

Thanks

We not only just sell your typical "flea market" decals. We are just starting out and in this area, it was cheaper to start out at a flea market. We do more decals and signs for businesses than we do other things. We also do car clubs and flames.

Thanks

Where did you get your typical "flea market" decals?

Guest HB Tinting

Thanks

I have some good contacts in the New Jersey area. If anyone needs vinyl or good quality film, these are very affordable. Drop me a line and I'll share,

Good luck and Good selling,

:DD

Guest 5950king

I just got a CD named SWAPMEET VECTOR COLLECTION it has almost 5,000 images. It has calvin disney and others. It even has a PDF. Kemble do you sell vinyl decals on ebay?

Guest S and S
I just got a CD named SWAPMEET VECTOR COLLECTION it has almost 5,000 images. It has calvin disney and others. It even has a PDF. Kemble do you sell vinyl decals on ebay?

It used to be easy money...last year I was making 600 to 700$ a month on ebay doing stickers...this year...shiat everyone sells em on there and for like 99cent...I aint under cutting what my product is worth just to make a quick buck..

Guest 5950king

It used to be easy money...last year I was making 600 to 700$ a month on ebay doing stickers...this year...shiat everyone sells em on there and for like 99cent...I aint under cutting what my product is worth just to make a quick buck..

Im thinking of selling stickers too but also custom shirts using thermoflex

Archived