Ok so here is the scenario

I am with most on this one. I will wet the back of the film to keep down any new contamination. Then slowly pull the film down while wetting it, remove the hair and hope for the best. If it gets contaminated in the process, then redo it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am with most on this one. I will wet the back of the film to keep down any new contamination. Then slowly pull the film down while wetting it, remove the hair and hope for the best. If it gets contaminated in the process, then redo it.

[*]402551

:thumb

ya gotta try and save it ...I'm not sure about the relife cut method .....and of course you will probably get it out but other contamination will force you to redo it.....

Guest FIREMAN68

[*]402551

:bingo I say if your going to rip it off anyways might as well try to get it out by pulling the film back and see if ya get it out. some awesome tinter once told me if its a sellable window then leave well enough alone :thumb

Try to remove the contamination, and if that doesn't work, then redo.

I hate it when there's something in the middle of a big backglass and the headliner is overlapping the top and the sides are tight like on a Volks. Jetta, you know you're not gonna peel that film down without messing something up.

Guest ninjatinter

Yup, you gotta go for the clean save. We call it surgery. If it is clean "surgery was a success". If it is filthay, " Doctor, we have lost the patient". :thumb

Yup, you gotta go for the clean save. We call it surgery. If it is clean "surgery was a success". If it is filthay, " Doctor, we have lost the patient".? :cool

[*]402563

:lol2 That is great :lol2

[*]402564

I like that one :cool A quote of the week !

Archived