Ok so here is the scenario

Guest willie
you jinxed me.

cls500, back glass, 3inch hair, smack dab in the center.? couldnt save it, ended up burning the first back glass in over a year, yesterday

[*]402800

are you sure it ws 3 inches

if I recall your the one around here and with your gf that usually thinks 3" is 12" :lol2

[*]402812

no way im 12" wide..... :inot

[*]402922

:inot

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum

Yep. That's a pisser for shore. I'd go fishin'. Risky... but worth a shot since it's coming off anyways. Better to be in the middle than near the bottom. Nearly AAALWAYS picks up even more crap trying to fold upwards dragging across the fuzz or else kinks.

:inot Had one I layed open to fish out then realized it was not a hair. Naturally it picked up all sorts of other real crap in the process. :inot umbrella most likely scratched the glass. I didn't see it or feel it when I was preping. :inot I ought to have taken a picture when the film was off with a black magic marker circle around it for evidence. But I knew the customer well enough he bleeved me. :lol2

Guest Beeline

I had this happen before in a K9 car. a huge white shepard hair about 3 inches from the bottom. I actually pulled the tint back from the top and sprayed. I took it off the glass and picked the hair. resprayed and installed. luckyi guess.

Guest Eclipse

Always try and save it. I would never put a sticker over it to hide it.

We yell out something like "Pube alert!" "Going in, scalpel, forcepts, STAT"

Sucess we yell, "I win"

Loss we yell...."#$@#@$@%*%#&*$#!"

Guest tintman AZ

Pretty much a 1/2 in. or longer I'll get it out. If it's shorter I'll leave it and hope for the best. If a customer says anything I bite the bullet and redo.

Guest tintgod

just retint the thing...you are more likely to get more in it by pulling it back...and I doesnt take that long to reshrink it.. :beer

Guest tintgod

or...you can pull the film off all the wayput it back on your peeler..and flush it really good...and run a squeegee over the whole think and re flush it..and try to save it that way..I have done this with much success

however if it is a white fiber from your scrubby pad you gotta take it out regardless

[*]403107

we call that scrubbie poo!

did a caliber last week, redid one of the teeny windows in the hatch like three times because of scrubbie poo. you gotta change your scrubbie before they start pooping everywhere. the aging scrubbies tend to poo a lot.

Guest solarspot
however if it is a white fiber from your scrubby pad you gotta take it out regardless

[*]403107

we call that scrubbie poo!

did a caliber last week, redid one of the teeny windows in the hatch like three times because of scrubbie poo. you gotta change your scrubbie before they start pooping everywhere. the aging scrubbies tend to poo a lot.

never thought of that u know what im buying monday :beer

Archived