Law Enforcement Vehicles

Guest tint source

they speed, run red light, and carry guns. Why should they have to worry about tintlaws.

Main reason for tint laws is to protect the police. This is protecting their idenity.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just re-read our state law on sunscreening devices, and I did not see an exemption for law enforcement vehicles other than K- 9 units. My decision is they are going to have to produce some document for us to do this legally. Entrapment anyone? :nope

I have personally done several vehicles for undercover dr*g task force vehicles here in Southern IL. It makes it funny when I get pulled over for my 35% on my front windows on my car. Of course they have 20% and some have done 5% on the front doors. I found out the reasons and of course I will do whatever they want on them.

Anyone that thinks they can't see out of a 5% window film should not even be driving. I understand at night that it gets hard to see, but you just have to know where you are going and what is going on around you.......

Anyway, I say tint them all! It's not my ticket......

Guest tintchick
they speed, run red light, and carry guns. Why should they have to worry about tintlaws.

Main reason for tint laws is to protect the police. This is protecting their idenity.

[*]402707

My husband puts his life on the line everyday he puts on his uniforms to protect YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, show some respect, if you hate the police then dont call them when you need them or man up join and see if you can see what they do on a daily basis, my husband has almost been killed twice by a dr*g dealer and murd3r3r, their not protecting their identity, they are protecting thier lives, so yeah, tint the car

We are in with the local police in the area, I have tinted many undercover cop cars as well as K9 cars. There is a pic of a 4 dr stratus in my webshots that has double limo on the back and limo on the front doors :lol it was being used for surveilance for the AIR FORCE :lol most of those undercover cars are a dead giveaway though :lol the real dark tint :lol the government can do whatver in the hell they want though :nope

Back in 92 I was tinting a car, I had it in the shop and a big burly biker dood walks in the bay with a shot gun :lol I almost shvit my pants :lol he said "its ok, I am a police officer and thats my car I just need to put this gun in the trunk" :nope fvckin scared the hell out of me though at first :bat

Archived