Law Enforcement Vehicles

Thanks everyone. Our city police chief gave us a signed purchase order for the jobs specifying what they want done today. They delivered two 06 impala's and three 06 tahoes today and scheduled three new k-9 cars for next week.

On a side note, we also do spray-in-bedliners, and picked up a air force deal last week, they must have plenty of budget because the new chevy and ford trucks haven't stopped coming in. 4 last week and they dropped off two more today. We are running out of parking space. :beer

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks everyone. Our city police chief gave us a signed purchase order for the jobs specifying what they want done today. They delivered two 06 impala's and three 06 tahoes today and scheduled three new k-9 cars for next week.

On a side note, we also do spray-in-bedliners, and picked up a air force deal last week, they must have plenty of budget because the new chevy and ford trucks haven't stopped coming in. 4 last week and they dropped off two more today. We are running out of parking space. :lol2

[*]403097

:beer Sounds like you need to get to work! :lol2 !

Guest kevinknapp1978

I have done many squads for a few county sheriffs and a couple st patrol, amongst county vehicles(medical cars, striper trucks, dump trucks, etc) none have gone legal(50% all around in minnesota)all have been 35% on fronts and limo in back, nuthing is stated in lawbook about them being exempt from the laws but all the enforcement say differnt answers whether or not they are, most say they arent and that no ones gonna give them a ticket or it...doing what they want on their vehicles often gets you out of your own titn tickets, hint hint...haventupdated for a while but there are a few pics on my site... www.shadedimage.com

Guest dumplin

I do quite a few leo vehicles , all marked county cars get state law 35% , investigators get what they want as they haul informants around doing undercover buys and surveillance . All city leo's get 35% as well , most of the chiefs I have spoken to and advised of the huge liability of illegal film if an officer is ever involved in an accident . Most of the officers don't want the 35 but the city is paying so they don't gripe much .

Guest alain
Anybody out there do 5% for undercover police vehicles? We were approached to do three vehicles yesterday for our local PD.

[*]402689

If you are worried about the law and all that, make up a stamp that states that vehicle stated on the invoice is tinted as per customers request and the law has been explained to them, when they sign the invoice thats there acceptance, this is what we have done in south africa, don't know what the law is in your area. :lol6

On a side note, we also do spray-in-bedliners, and picked up a air force deal last week, they must have plenty of budget because the new chevy and ford trucks haven't stopped coming in. 4 last week and they dropped off two more today. We are running out of parking space. :lol6

[*]403097

:lol6 Sounds like you need to get to work! :lol2 !

[*]403124

:lol6:lol6

Guest willie

On a side note, we also do spray-in-bedliners, and picked up a air force deal last week, they must have plenty of budget because the new chevy and ford trucks haven't stopped coming in. 4 last week and they dropped off two more today. We are running out of parking space. :lol2

[*]403097

:lol6 Sounds like you need to get to work! :lol2 !

[*]403124

[*]403265

glad to see your busy :lol6

whick bedliner company do you use? Ive been looking at that

On a side note, we also do spray-in-bedliners, and picked up a air force deal last week, they must have plenty of budget because the new chevy and ford trucks haven't stopped coming in. 4 last week and they dropped off two more today. We are running out of parking space. :lol6

[*]403097

:DD Sounds like you need to get to work! :lol2 !

[*]403124

[*]403265

glad to see your busy :lol6

whick bedliner company do you use? Ive been looking at that

[*]403267

Megaliners Spray-on-Bedliners, right in your back yard, located in Midland, Tx. We compete well with the "R" liner company in our town. We are one of only three companies to offer this service. People like this product better due to the clear thats installed to eliminate fading. There are allot of companies out there, and some have high franchise fees as well. Call Gary at Megaliners or go online and get some info, tell him Dave with Performance Tint sent you. No money in it for me dude. But TD a tell ya, its allot of work for the money, tint is far more profitable. :lol2 If interested, send me an e-mail and I will send you my number.

Archived