My first post with a pic! Discovery 3 with 35%

Guest signjoe

Guest signjoe

Hi all,

Got dropped in the shoite today when my tint supplier didn't deliver!

Silly woman who took the order on friday fecked it up so no tint arrived.

Managed to "borrow" a roll of 40" "MMM" to do this job as it had to be done today.

It's the first series 3 discovery I've done and it looked nice with the 35% - customer very happy!

post-16024-1149535533.jpg

Guest signjoe

Hey Billy,

Funny enough it wasn't VL - don't use em anymore.........you'd have a better chance of getting your order by writing it on toilet paper and flushing it as actually bothering to phone them!

No - it was from the other lot....BUT had major apologies and they offered to send it carriage free and are forgiven now - usually their service is amazingly good!

PS I put some of your tint on a coach for a lad in Bristol the other day - I gave him your details as he couldn't get tint anywhere. Anyway, by the look of some of the bits he's done he'll need some more soon mate :nope:beer:DD although he's made a fair effort!

Cheers

Joe

Guest firstglass

Hello Joe. we do a lot of Disco3s, they look a hunny with 35%--- even though a mate of mine was asked to do a silver one last week, bat sadly the dealer asked him to do 5% all around including the front drops!!!!! he did but I think he may regret it once VOSA see,s it

Guest signjoe

Hi Guys,

Ernesto, the "garage" is Mitsubishi's official import centre for the UK - a bonded warehouse inside a police guarded dock! :beer:lol2:DD

- about 70 cars in there being worked on at any time (leather, wheels, decals etc) and they process about 10,000 cars per year........

I do a little work for them and got the use of their workshop to do this discovery but it was a pain using tint I'm not used to. :beer

And guest, as for the pile of tint....it's a bin (trash can) full of tint after all the F**k ups I did on this car :thumb:beer:DD:beer

Cheers

Joe

post-16024-1149631125.jpg

Archived