summers here

Guest tint rookie

Guest tint rookie

how far out are you booked? I just hit 2 weeks. 2 a day, (purposely leaving room for a daily,"well if im gonna fit you in today........"

nucking futs, guys. came back from a 6 car 80 mile radius mobile run to the phone ringing off the hook today. im missed like 4 calls because I was getting a root canal. cel signal sucks when its in your pocket under the lead bib they put you in for xrays (makes you wonder how safe they really are when they wont even stay in the room when taking them)

so I had to return like four calls all cained up. no weawy im nop dwunk, I jus had a woot canal, when wood woo wike to bwing your ca' in?

enough about me.

I wanna hear everyone else is doing as well. (a root canal & doing well, hows that for a possitive outlook on life)

Two weeks and growing. We have also picked up a bunch of extra volume from some unexpected sources, so were trying to work this in with some overtime. I have a stack of messages right here in front of me to call today that I did not have time to yesterday. I'm not bragging, just grateful to have plenty of work to pay the bills around here. :lol6

Guest autotinter
If I only did 2 a day-I'd be months behind!!! :lol6

[*]403305

2 aday, that wouldnt cover the rent :lol6

its different when your mobile I guess- no rent

Guest autotinter
3 days, 5-6 cars a day, :gasp? but I dont have employees :lol2 , me doin cars,wife tinting houses

[*]403304

Why not to hire some employees and start sell films in Your area? :finger:

Sometimes it's more interesting...

Where I am most tint employees are crooks, dont want them dealing with my customers, or stealing my tint, hopefully a new experienced tinter will move to our town :lol

Archived