if i buy precut tint..is it easy to do or?

Guest STi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will tell You my mind about DIY.

Of course any job can be Done by Yourself, not only tinting - fixing, painting, glass changing e.t.c.

But...do You have any idea to by material and make jaenZ? To buy grain and make Vodka? NO?

Why do You want to tint Your car by Yourself? If for fun - don't ask what problems You will have. But if You simply don't want to pay for people who's business is WINDOW FILM INSTALLATION, and this $50-100-200 is very important for you - simply DON'T TINT a car. You will also save $ buying this stuff.

But if you love Your car - WHY NOT? You will do it once, twice...five times...But if You love Your car - why not make love many times :lol6 ???

And.....I told it more times - not all small packages for Doing It Yourself :lol6

P.S. Is it clear waht I told? Long sentences not for my language knowledge :lol6

Of course any job can be Done by Yourself, not only tinting - fixing, painting, glass changing e.t.c.

But...do You have any idea to by material and make jaenZ? To buy grain and make Vodka? NO?

Why do You want to tint Your car by Yourself? If for fun - don't ask what problems You will have. But if You simply don't want to pay for people who's business is WINDOW FILM INSTALLATION, and this $50-100-200 is very important for you - simply DON'T TINT a car. You will also save $ buying this stuff.

But if you love Your car - WHY NOT? You will do it once, twice...five times...But if You love Your car - why not make love many times :lol2 ???

And.....I told it more times - not all small packages for Doing It Yourself :thumb

P.S. Is it clear waht I told? Long sentences not for my language knowledge :beer

I don't like letting people work on my s**t...I fear scratches and stuff....I do all my own work!

Guest Beeline

But if you love Your car - WHY NOT? You will do it once, twice...five times...But if You love Your car - why not make love many times :lol2 ???

And.....I told it more times - not all small packages for Doing It Yourself :thumb

P.S. Is it clear waht I told? Long sentences not for my language knowledge :beer

I don't like letting people work on my s**t...I fear scratches and stuff....I do all my own work!

YOU WILL BE SORRY>>>>>>>

Guest signjoe

:DD:beer:beer:DD:DD:thumb:beer:beer

STi : The trick with these pre cut kits is to drink plenty of water before you fit it...lick the tint evenly then lick your windows and simply stick it on. I have seen many window lickers in my time, but not many of them are tinters....mostly customers

After you make a complete ballz of it get one of us to do it properly for you .......Your car's too cool to F**c up with crap tint, after all, you wouldn't service it yourself would you.......

A pro tinter will probably only cost..........one million dollars :lol2

:DD:beer:DD:DD:beer:thumb:beer:beer

STi : The trick with these pre cut kits is to drink plenty of water before you fit it...lick the tint evenly then lick your windows and simply stick it on. I have seen many window lickers in my time, but not many of them are tinters....mostly customers

After you make a complete ballz of it get one of us to do it properly for you .......Your car's too cool to F**c up with crap tint, after all, you wouldn't service it yourself would you.......

A pro tinter will probably only cost..........one million dollars :lol2

:DD:lol2

If you value your "baby", then take it to a pro. Not trying to put it to the diy crowd, but you like doing all your own work, like probably oil changes and stuff. Do you buy the bargin recycled oil from the corner conv. store, or do you buy the good stuff. Why buy crap that wont last and you will have to remove the glue as you put it, and risk additonal damage, like scratches to your windows, etc. Pros, not the local hacks, take allot of pride in their work and work on more expensive cars than yours, no offense.

:lol2:hide:hide:spit:lol2:hide:spit:spit

A pro tinter will probably only cost..........one million dollars :spit

:spit:lol2

If you value your "baby", then take it to a pro. Not trying to put it to the diy crowd, but you like doing all your own work, like probably oil changes and stuff. Do you buy the bargin recycled oil from the corner conv. store, or do you buy the good stuff. Why buy crap that wont last and you will have to remove the glue as you put it, and risk additonal damage, like scratches to your windows, etc. Pros, not the local hacks, take allot of pride in their work and work on more expensive cars than yours, no offense.

ok...I buy mobi 1..and I do more than oil changes....the price is not the issue...its people disrespecting my car or possibly driving it!

as for the actual tint.....I currently live in RI which is 70% but I'm moving to CT which is 35% if I get pulled over and have to remove it...I hear soltek comes off real easy with all the glue....200-300 bux is T*T...it's not the issue

errr I have decided against tinting my windows....because

a: I have 0 patients and will prob rip it off anyway

b: I'm not letting any bums work oon my s**t

I did find this place...but again I'm scared to let people do my s**t

http://www.sunpatroltint.com/

Archived