tinting business

Guest b00gieman

Guest b00gieman

I was wandering what I need to look into in opening a tinting business.

thanks

Lots of motivation, set realistic goals and work like there is no tomorrow.

Devil

looking to do some part time from garage then get a 2 garage shop, when you have your own shop does everyone have insurance and what else should I look into when opening one up.....thanks

Guest vclimber
this is silly....you go first, what do YOU think YOU need to start :beer

There is enough info on this site to where a person should be able to figure it out. Read the entire site and all it's threads and if you still have questions, then maybe runing your own tint business is a bad idea.

I probably had 1/10th of what is on here when I started out. I wish there were resources like this back then... :thumb

Guest Key West

The ability to tint first and foremost, a business licence, enough money to be able to stay afloat for at least 1 year without taking in a penny, and most important....... a GOOD supply of Prozac :dunno

The ability to tint first and foremost, a business licence, enough money to be able to stay afloat for at least 1 year without taking in a penny, and most important....... a GOOD supply of Prozac :DD

I agree...you can drive your self crazy tinting cars...And just when you think you got it down, along comes a Beetle and you want to drive it and yourself off a cliff...

Archived