Production manager gone haywire

Guest aaron

Guest aaron

I have been running Flexi Pro for a good while now. Here lately when I click to cut something production manager has been having problems. It will bring the first window up that list all the jobs, but it fails to bring up the second window that allows you to see the current job you are about to cut. This is the window that you also send the job to the plotter from. After about 15 seconds something pops up and says production manager has timed out. I hope someone has had this problem before, and has been able to fix it. I have reinstalled the program and restarted my computer, but it still does not affect anything.

I have been running Flexi Pro for a good while now. Here lately when I click to cut something production manager has been having problems. It will bring the first window up that list all the jobs, but it fails to bring up the second window that allows you to see the current job you are about to cut. This is the window that you also send the job to the plotter from. After about 15 seconds something pops up and says production manager has timed out. I hope someone has had this problem before, and has been able to fix it. I have reinstalled the program and restarted my computer, but it still does not affect anything.

take yourself off line when you send the item to cut and it should work :finger:

Guest aaron

take yourself off line when you send the item to cut and it should work :finger:

Not sure what you mean by taking myself offline

Do you mean offline of the internet or the machine

Guest aaron

I got it fixed it was a firewall that my norton antivirus was putting up. It was stoping my production manager from connecting.

Thanks to all.

Archived