unique whimps

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

did anyone see the episode last night on speed channel where that guy was trying to shrink the side glass on that toney stewart lambo? he was going against the grain, messed up the film, and pitched a hissy fit.slammed his heat gun and destoyed it. been there and done that,but, not on national t.v. :wall:lol6

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol6
did anyone see the episode last night on speed channel where that guy was trying to shrink the side glass on that toney stewart lambo? he was going against the grain, messed up the film, and pitched a hissy fit.slammed his heat gun and destoyed it. been there and done that,but, not on national t.v. :wall:lol6

Isn't that the same guy that claimed to be the best tinter ever?

I saw the episode a few weeks ago and couldn't believe it, as I had heard of the guy claiming to be the best ever.

I don't understand why that show is even on the air. Did you see they couldn't even bolt some rims on the damn car? And they rattle canned the paint work.

What a joke. :lol2

Guest Olfablade

If you watched carefully, he not only lined it up wrong, but it was the last 3 feet on the roll!!! That wouldn't have looked good on the drivers door no matter what! :lol2

I was wondering if while I was gone if this topic had ever come up.

The tinter was the one who was trying to mount those wheels. He said "Man I am going to stick with window tinting."

I head that comment about "best tinter ever" so I thought he would be on here.

Well I haven't heard any mention of him here so I guess HE ISN'T THE BEST CAUSE WE ALL KNOW THIS IS WHERE THE BEST HANG OUT.

Archived