Clip Art deSIGN USA

Who has bought these CD's?

I'm thinking about the Stars & Stripes, the Animal & Eagle flames and some other CD's but they are very pricey. Anyone have any comments about them? Anyone have any of them and are able to sell jobs with them to recover your costs right away?

Clip Art deSIGN USA

Guest Dartman
Who has bought these CD's?

I'm thinking about the Stars & Stripes, the Animal & Eagle flames and some other CD's but they are very pricey. Anyone have any comments about them? Anyone have any of them and are able to sell jobs with them to recover your costs right away?

Clip Art deSIGN USA

Yes I have got the Animal Cd and a Few others from ClipArt But some of the ones I have don't sell at all, but I do sell a few BUT far and few of the animals ones I don't think it is wroth the cash unless you have a lot of people that want them. I have just been trying to get what I can now as I wasted too much cash on fake CD from eBay and too expensive one from the net. AND can't find a Real CD with what I want on it Auto Strip Kits for autos like mustang dodge super-bee kit etc..

That just my two cents if it helps you any.

Dartman

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I bought the mega flames collection last year and it has some nice flames in there. You can size them any way you want and change them up a little if you don't want somebody else to have the same flames as you. I think it is really worth it. Some of the stuff is pretty corny though, but I made my money back real quick off the first two flame jobs I did.

Archived