yesterday's job

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job dood! :evilgrin

I'm not a big fan of ladder work myself.

I just started cutting for a big vinyl job (30in x 25ft) in 3 colors and it's about 20ft up.

I don't know what I was thinking when I took it on but it's gonna look good when I get the check.

I have some scaffolding on loan, but I guarantee my boney knees will be knockin' while I'm up there.

Guest WillTint4$

Blade,

can you explain pulling the gaskets? How do they come out and how do they go in? I have cut them off before but your way would leave a purfect edge with gasket reinstalled.

You are also a braver man than I to lean that big heavey ladder right on th frame also your feet must have ached all afternoon.

Job looks real good.

I'll try and swing by there tomorrow and get a few pictures of the gaskets and me removing them and reinstalling them. :DD

and yeah...my feet were killing me at the end of the day. :DD and that framing was solid. :DD or I wouldn't have been doing it that way. I had a 5 foot wide board ready to attach to the top of the ladder to add support. but it wasn't necessary to use it.

Guest tintgod
I'll try and swing by there tomorrow and get a few pictures of the gaskets and me removing them and reinstalling them. :DD

and yeah...my feet were killing me at the end of the day. :DD and that framing was solid. :DD or I wouldn't have been doing it that way. I had a 5 foot wide board ready to attach to the top of the ladder to add support. but it wasn't necessary to use it.

I am really surprised more ppl dont know about taking those gaskets out..:zzz

Guest tintman AZ
aint getting me up there like that :inot

good job for your monkey azz though :DD

How do you go about telling a customer that your not interested? Do you be blunt about it, or charge high and hope they don't call your bluff?

Archived