ATTN: Shop Owners

Guest tintdawg

Guest tintdawg

O.K., Heres my rant... I subcontract at three area shops. One has continued to be late with paying. Even though they signed a contract, they allways seem to miss the deadline. I've let this pass too much lately. I even started charging them the 10% for late payment (that is in the contract). I keep very close taps on what the customers are being charged and what revenue I generate the shops I sub at. (Mainly because I will be opening my own shop soon) I made him 3200.00 last week and 2600.00 this week. (I worked about 20 hours each week) I get about 18% (it just works out that way) I get paid every friday for the week worked. I let last week slip because of a family emergency, and told him that I must be paid this week. The mother f****er took of without paying us. When I questioned the other tinter, he said he hadn't paid him for weeks as well. I went up to the office and ask the moron up there, she said that he wouldn't be back for a few days because he JUST BOUGHT A BOAT and was taking it out. By the time I calmed down and was leaving, I noticed the other tinter truck was leaving with every scrap of film in the place... Crap this is going to ugly, thank god for the other shops. SHOP OWNERS... pay the people that put food on your table, we eat to. TD

:beer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA
I dont play that way.... but he plotter would be cool.... For graffix... Im faster than that damn thing.... LOL

open hand beoch slap him.don't be skurred

Guest solarspot

:beer wow sorry to hear that some people are amazing nowdays

I guess some never heard dont sh@t where you eat well if he

keeps that up he wont last long sitting in a empty shop

Guest tintdawg

I dont play that way.... but he plotter would be cool.... For graffix... Im faster than that damn thing.... LOL

Gotta say ... I like your style man.

Guest solarspot

Gotta say ... I like your style man.

:beer:lol thx I live in the real world

some live somewhere else :007

foacken a$$holes, I would have more too if ididnt pay my employees, or anyone else I hire to work :stop

Me too!

He's probably got the money, he's just too concerned with his self and his new status symbol (boat)

to do business properly.

I say if you owe someone, then pay them.

Integrity is hard to come by now-a-days.

Refuse to do any more work for them unless they pay up front??? :evilgrin

Let them depend on your integrity to do the job after you've been paid and see how that goes....

Archived