strong armed!!

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

good advice tints a lot but this little princess biotch would just have daddy pay for the court...hell I bet she wouldnt even be there herself. pictures would be a good idea because I know the judge would have laughed at her for not liking my work. I've been doing at least 3 cars a day for the past couple weeks, a lot of hondas (I work near the dealership) straight off the truck with only 2 miles on them...the bring them to me for tint and they go straight in the show room. my work speaks for itself but with a dumb biotch that looks to her sunroof for "specks" and then has to get 3 inches from the glass and still squint to try and find flaws what can I do but SLAPPAHO

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BMW...pull the panels and seals...period..... air hose the remaining felt, then tape them and clean three times flooding it like a champ if there aren't modules in the doors.

and also, if you can see the specks wet, they'll :spit when dry unless you caught them with the pink wonder and a heat gun

cant cut out the rub-rail ! no no no .......no. thats not how you do it. :duck
the rub rails come out. pull the top portion of the panel back and the rub rails come out.

:beer and there's a reason we have this emoticon :lol2

Guest Soultinter

Sorry man but I just gotta rail on ya, I would NEVER give money back and let them (her) keep the tint!!!!

unless of course she was on her knees performing work on me :evileye

:lol6 He didn't mention it, but I hope he didn't go ahead and r&r with a darker shade, plus the refund, and when she wrecks or gets caught, sue you for illegal tint. It may be a stupid question on my part, but you did seem over eager to please. :evileye

In the future, no refunds after what you went through, especially after the lengths you went to satisfy this customer. Better hope she didn't pay with a credit card, and you refunded cash, because she can go through her credit card company and charge that back to your account as well.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

thanx for railing on me about this still :woowoo I have literally done thousands of cars and NEVER had someone even ask for there money back, first she didnt like some micro specks so I changed it for her and after that she only spoke with the owner who isnt even a tinter himself. I WAS HOPING to get a chance to talk to that broad because I had plenty to say to that b***h you can believe that!! I would have ripped them off in one swoop leaving that adhesive on there and told the b***h to kick some rocks..buuuuuuut she was never around when I was there after the initial strip and tint. man f**k that b***h...will never happen again I can tell you that much and would have never happened in the first place if she came back to talk to me personally, hell 30 extra seconds with the heat gun she wouldnt have had anything to b***h about but she pretended to be so nice and innocent at first and then turned in to evil incarnate. she payed cash...she is daddys princess afterall (the secret part) I knew since it was a bmw it'd be a pain so I "up charged" her in the first place, she only got the money back for the front rollups which brought her total down to what I normally charge for a 4door...soooo it's not a real financial loss just a pain in the ass having to deal with some dumb b***h that thought her windows would look absolutely perfect like her factory tinted sunroof...yes she actually looked to her sunroof and said "well theres no specks in there" .....dumb b***h

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

some may be thinking if there were specks then yes they needed to be redone and I suck at tinting...thats why I keep adding that "micro" word and describe how hard she was looking for a mistake bobbing all around. super clean install, corners stuck well, no white card scratches...only along the bottom where fingers popped up and brought some of that hated felt up into my tint job. like I said 30 seconds extra with that heat gun they would be invisible. did I mention she sat there and waited for it so I couldnt exactly take my time or even remove the panels or rub rails

quote -- kick her azz seabass!

yeah no kidding...thanks for bringing it up again :woowoo

Archived