strong armed!!

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

Guest tintdawg

Where do you live at? I sware we delt with that chick also, but it was a cMerc. c230, and the other dude at the shop did it. (I thought it was a great job) The owner ended up stipping it, and sending her to the worst shop in town. She came back asking us to redue their work... HA HA HA! Biach. Get the F#$k out of here!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest precision-audio

you should have got the money ready in your pocket and asked to see the windows one more time, when she opens the door, sit in the car get your car keys run the keys across the windows so they are really f'ed up get out of the car hand her the money and tell her to take a hike

So let her take you to Small Claims court !

By the time the date comes, it will have dried, and the Judge will look at it see nothing wrong with it (at leat what a reasonable person would see) and rule in your favor.

You Counterclaim for lost Business (jobs you lost cause of court, not sure in your state if you can collect on that)

03SXTgansta

Exp: I've been around

Gen:

You haven't been around enough to learn that one

Never Give in....

BTW 3 Series Don't have Flet on the Sides Only the Lower Gasket is Felted

Redid it Darker isn't that Illegal Court's Would Love that one

Guest Tint Technology

I did a mates BMW a while back, there was contamination all over. I'd masked all the felts, bladed the glass, couldn't have got it any cleaner if I tried. I use filtered water and 'Dirt Off' and clean scrub pads. Turned out the problem was silicon spray that the valleter had used to make all the black trim look new. Thinking about it, you could smell it as soon as you opened the door. I haven't got a clue around this problem and would welcome any input. :beer

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I did a mates BMW a while back, there was contamination all over. I'd masked all the felts, bladed the glass, couldn't have got it any cleaner if I tried. I use filtered water and 'Dirt Off' and clean scrub pads. Turned out the problem was silicon spray that the valleter had used to make all the black trim look new. Thinking about it, you could smell it as soon as you opened the door. I haven't got a clue around this problem and would welcome any input. :hmmm

try some rubbing alcohol on a rag and wipe down the infected areas really well

those detail sprays can be pretty nasty

:beer

Archived