strong armed!!

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tom Cat

I have never once given a customers money back, but I will do everything in my power to make it right. However, There are situations where you just can't win. Isn't there an IWFA standard for how much contamination can be in a window? Take that Biznatch to Judge Judy!!

Guest 2chase3

You gave her money back and she left with the tint??? :lol2

You should have started gropeing her and say things like "Your my girlfriend now Honey.." you would have never heard a peep about the second install. :lol

you should have got the money ready in your pocket and asked to see the windows one more time, when she opens the door, sit in the car get your car keys run the keys across the windows so they are really f'ed up get out of the car hand her the money and tell her to take a hike

I love your style! :beer

what I did one time with a whole car!

mothertrucker was complaining the back window had lil specks (85 mustang coupe) so he argued and wanted his money back and ripped off. ok I said, I ripped off the film and left it with glue on every single window! :beer:beer

Guest S and S

And this is one reason I pull panels!! Screwwww her!! I would have CHARGED her if she wanted them darker!!!! Sorry and no I cannot guarantee that when redone will look any better because of stripping and cleaning BIATCH!!!

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

diggin up bones is right :? almost forgot about that crazy biotch...thinking back I probably should have just taken her behind the schoolyard and got her pregnant :? aaaaanyway I've learned mhy lesson but luckily havent had the chance to not give someone there money back :hmmm things are going smooth lately (knock on wood) because I have an old school firebird back glass to tint today, that looks fun...ahhh I remember my last one went well so im hoping for the same :? NO MONEY BACK !!!

Archived