Tint %'s

Guest Southernmudslinger

check dis shizzz yo.

this heeah pizzznickup has llumar ATR 35% on the doors and 5% on thebackglass. Notice that the back window doesnt look like you would think limo should look? it looks more like 20% eventhough its really 5%.

post-22-1149979350.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to start a pimp tint thead, but that is some wimp azz 5. Look at my avatar. Back and qtr's 5 with no factory tint, except the green solar tint. Front has 28, all SG Tg. :dunno looks dark a shell to me. Sorry for the small pic. When I get back to the shop, I'll post a larger pic.

ALOT of it has to do with the lighting, the pic I posted the sun was shining straight through the windshield. I think if it had been over the top or behind the truck it would have looked alittle darker.

ALOT of it has to do with the lighting, the pic I posted the sun was shining straight through the windshield. I think if it had been over the top or behind the truck it would have looked alittle darker.

Just poking you mang. I am extremely bored and there's not much going on here yet. Not even any goat pics. :dunno

I just read this guys post on how much we would charge to tint his roll ups. If he's scared to tint the sides, how nice can the back look? :sad

Guest Southernmudslinger
Was it installed on the truck in your avatar/ If so, why Q-14 on that dark truck, were you trying to get the shinny mirror look, or as some of my customers say, platinum tint?

Yea, its on the truck in the avatar. I wasnt going for a shinny mirror like look, I wanted a tint that wouldn't ever turn purple................I put 2 layers cause it wasn't dark enough. I wish it wasn't so reflective, but oh well.

285070.jpg

Not even any goat pics.
:dunno

Guest willie

it really wasn't dark, you could hold it up infront of you, and there wasn't much darker. And yes, the 2 layers is pretty reflective.

not to prevoke VC here.

:dunno

Archived