Small bubbles

Guest sseleq

Guest sseleq

hi, im just starting out tinting...have only tinted a few windows. the problem I keep having is that I get tiny bubbles on the windows, there not water bubbles as the tint has already dried. can anyone tell me what these bubbles are from and any way to stop them from coming up?

Guest willie
hi, im just starting out tinting...have only tinted a few windows. the problem I keep having is that I get tiny bubbles on the windows, there not water bubbles as the tint has already dried. can anyone tell me what these bubbles are from and any way to stop them from coming up?

welcome dude :dunno

probably some form of contamination

go to the home page and check out the section on preventing contamination

keep plugging

Guest jtm999

got any pictures? they could be caused by not working all of the water out of the tint,I've seen water that was trapped in the tint that after it dried created "bubbles" where the tint didnt stick properly :dunno

Guest Shady

Some small bits of contamination can be simply broken down into the film with just your thumb nail until they're unoticeable. Bus tickets or flies and its a re-tint.

Some small bits of contamination can be simply broken down into the film with just your thumb nail until they're unoticeable. Bus tickets or flies and its a re-tint.

:)

thats so funny! flies in the tint! :) iv seen it twice. the last time I saw it the guy left it in there. it was on a new 05 accord. squished....blood..everything. it was amazing!

is that lucky? :lol2

Guest solarspot

:lol2

thats so funny! flies in the tint! :) iv seen it twice. the last time I saw it the guy left it in there. it was on a new 05 accord. squished....blood..everything. it was amazing!

is that lucky? :)

:lol2:):):nuts u think the cust was :)

Guest Southernmudslinger

:lol2

thats so funny! flies in the tint! :lol2 iv seen it twice. the last time I saw it the guy left it in there. it was on a new 05 accord. squished....blood..everything. it was amazing!

is that lucky? :)

:):):nuts:) u think the cust was :)

:):lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2

Archived