Traded my Baby...

It was very hard to give up my baby but on 25-March-2006, I traded my 03 Nissan 350Z and my 1997 Grand Marquis beater car for a 2006 300C, I love the stock 340HP and 390LB Feet of torque! I guess I'll be pushing Team Mopar now instead of Team Nismo! I still will always love Nissans but the raw power of a gas suckn american pushrod V8 power is AWESOME!

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?act...security=czfpcB

No tint yet, just had my first oil change last week!

dam I cant believe you did dat derrr :beer I noticed you had that car on your webshots yesterday. Those are tight azz cars, I would love to have one myself.

:lol2 whatever you do dont put any mirrored tints on it :spot you know what happens when you do that :twocents

anyways congrats on the new car :dunno I`m jealous

dam I cant believe you did dat derrr :beer I noticed you had that car on your webshots yesterday. Those are tight azz cars, I would love to have one myself.

:beer whatever you do dont put any mirrored tints on it :spot you know what happens when you do that :lol2

anyways congrats on the new car :beer I`m jealous

Thanks Mdizz, No tint papas on the 300C yet, I got new sway bars, intake and straight pipes. I just got my summer stock in of ATR 35%, no more metallic tints fo me dawg, dem tint dude mofoz rip yo a new azz hole if yall tri an pull dat shiz

Archived