Stopped by flat rock stans place

I dropped by stans shop while in oregon this past weekend. What an operation :twocents

They had 20 cars lined up to tint that day, tinters buzzing around takin care of bidness while stan was out enjoying a parade with his family. that was the bummer part , I didnt get to meet him or his wife: Mebbe next time stan :dunno

On a side note I went to portland to see a comedian his name is Brian Regan and he was well worth the 2.5 hr drive. He is very funny and safe to take kids to.this is the second time we have seen him live :beer

Yo all! I have been on VACATION!!!!!!! I was to dumb to log on from my mom?s machine??????.. finally figured it out with help from TD just in time to head home to Portland. Got to remember to put spaces in flatrockstan to log on!!!!

I was at the Rose parade with my son, it?s a tradition ---- same spot ever year. If anyone ever wants to see this area the rose festival is the time to do it for sure!!!!! Sorry I missed you Titan. Your not far so come back and see me, we can take some pictures to chop! Saturday was a good day for us, we ended up with 26 cars and no major problems! But alas vacation is over for a few months so its nose to the stone time for awhile. Work hard and play hard??. I want to go to Egypt on a cruse down the Nile this winter so I better go hustle some more windows. :cool

I dropped by stans shop while in oregon this past weekend. What an operation :cool

They had 20 cars lined up to tint that day, tinters buzzing around takin care of bidness while stan was out enjoying a parade with his family. that was the bummer part , I didnt get to meet him or his wife: Mebbe next time stan :beer

On a side note I went to portland to see a comedian his name is Brian Regan and he was well worth the 2.5 hr drive. He is very funny and safe to take kids to.this is the second time we have seen him live :beer

Guest expertint

Portland is call the city of roses and they have a big party there for a week or two in June.Hey stan I'm coming up there June 29th till july 5th I'll look you up.

Archived