New printer

Guest Tint Wiz

Guest responsegraphics

Yea our printer is 54 print and cut , to do large vans you do them in 1/4 pannel sections from top to bottom most vans don`t have pannels bigger than 54" in width which make up the sides of the van if you know what I mean

I would disagree with doing vans in drops, as most panels are wider than 1370mm wide. I would always use horizontal lengths, and hide the join / overlap in the bodyline.

Not only do you have to line only one section up, but it is far easier to fit.

I wrapped 11 vans last week, and all of them were done this way. Some material was printed at 1500mm wide and other material was at 1300mm wide.

There is an art in itself in making kits fit vehicles. I would suggest that anyone seriously into vehicle wraps gets hold of a vehicle outline disc.

I'll try and attach a visual, with a finished photo...EItalia_Ducato_large.jpgEI-Ducato_large.jpg

Try this...

EItalia-Ducato_large.jpg

Guest Tint Wiz

Done our first job today well it was car dealer I do tint work for him , he is only useing this car for a while then he is going to sell it on so it will only be on for a couple of weeks, had a slight drop off in the wording at the bottom , will try harder next time

post-74-1154121472.jpg

Archived