How do I do this?

OK... I have these SS Emblems from my Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharger. I want to put vinyl on the inside of them to change the color of them from white to blue cause my car is blue. How can I do that? I thought it was just a standard Chevy SS Font but the fonts some of you guys gave me just don't fit right. I'm not very experience with my plotter software with graphic design so is there an easy way to do this or do I have to break down and learn this software?

c8_2.JPG

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I don't own a plotter or know much about how to do any of that stuff. Try this. scan the emblem into your computer,then vectorize the area you want to cut the vinyl. maybe thats overly simple, give it a shot.

Guest Al-tint
I dont think learning the software will help you on this on! You need to do it by hand! Its always tuff to try and fill in an emblem! :cool

If you are doing 100 cars, then yes make a template. If you are doing ONE, lay the material inside the space and cut it out with a razor.

I dont think learning the software will help you on this on! You need to do it by hand! Its always tuff to try and fill in an emblem! :cool

If you are doing 100 cars, then yes make a template. If you are doing ONE, lay the material inside the space and cut it out with a razor.

:cool

Archived