Plotter for sale no more!

Guest steve fisher

Guest DMcRMX

Is that a 24" plotter or what size it? Is it the orginal Flex sign with the key?

It's a 20" plotter and the Flexisign I aquired on this forum.It is a fully working program with instructions and a two disc training disc set.As I said before I am just throwing it in.I am changing careers and I will can't use it with out my equipment anyway.

Where Can I Get A Copy of The Flexisign "Copy". I have been havin some priblems w/ my LXi and been wanting Flexi but can't afford it right now. thanks

-DMC-

CAMAROGTR@aol.com

Is that a 24" plotter or what size it? Is it the orginal Flex sign with the key?

It's a 20" plotter and the Flexisign I aquired on this forum.It is a fully working program with instructions and a two disc training disc set.As I said before I am just throwing it in.I am changing careers and I will can't use it with out my equipment anyway.

Where Can I Get A Copy of The Flexisign "Copy". I have been havin some priblems w/ my LXi and been wanting Flexi but can't afford it right now. thanks

-DMC-

CAMAROGTR@aol.com

You are on the wrong site if you are looking for illegal versions of software. Please don't ask again, thanks :lol2

Guest steve fisher

-DMC-

CAMAROGTR@aol.com

You are on the wrong site if you are looking for illegal versions of software. Please don't ask again, thanks :spit

Ok new jobs killer.Lots of money.Plotter has been for sale too long.I'm gonna keep it.Thanks,Steve.

Archived