getting tint, few questions

Guest hashsi99

Guest hashsi99

hello,

I've done countless hours of searching and have yet to receive an answer.

I want to get my 2006 IS 250 tinted and my installer uses jet charcoal. Will this tint fade to purple over the years?? I don't think it's metallic. He claims that it will always stay true to it's color. Stating that it has a lifetime warranty.

However, http://www.llumar.com/na-eng/Automotive/car-styler.html says that it only has a 3 year warranty.

Will this film stay true and does it give the car an "expensive" looking tint job. I can't stand the look of "ricer" cars with the blueish / purple look.

Thanks in advance,

hello,

I've done countless hours of searching and have yet to receive an answer.

I want to get my 2006 IS 250 tinted and my installer uses jet charcoal. Will this tint fade to purple over the years?? I don't think it's metallic. He claims that it will always stay true to it's color. Stating that it has a lifetime warranty.

However, http://www.llumar.com/na-eng/Automotive/car-styler.html says that it only has a 3 year warranty.

Will this film stay true and does it give the car an "expensive" looking tint job. I can't stand the look of "ricer" cars with the blueish / purple look.

Thanks in advance,

the brand is Llumar, sorry

Guest VOLTRON

I would not recommend going with the jet, like many have said it will turn purple very fast. Go with a metalized film. Llumar has some nice films such as the ATR series and platinum series.

Guest darkdan

WAIT!

Is it JET?

or is it CHARCOAL?

There is no Jet Charcoal. There's Jet (which is black) and then AT Charcoal and ATR Charcoal.

The AT/ATR Charcoal has a lifetime warranty including fading.

Guest MidcoastMW

If it is ATR, you will be happy. I've had Llumar ATR on one of my cars for 5years, and it only lost a liiiitle bit of its 'luster' No bluish/purple like you are reffering too.

Guest solarspot
WAIT!

Is it JET?

or is it CHARCOAL?

There is no Jet Charcoal. There's Jet (which is black) and then AT Charcoal and ATR Charcoal.

The AT/ATR Charcoal has a lifetime warranty including fading.

looked today u are RIGHT :evilgrin

Archived