Flat Glass Calculation

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I rarely care to charge a price per sq. ft. I just look at the job and figure what it would take to get my fat twinkie eating ass out of bed to do the job.I'm not sh!ttin' ya. I'll stand there with my calculater hittin random #'s, walk outside ,call darkdan,make alot of big jestures with my hands and point at the windows,while my wife is inside b.s.'n with the customer.THEN,go back inside hittem with an outrageously high price,wait for that - oh my god ,the dog is lick'n his balls in front of company look on thier face,before I start hittin' those buttons on the calculater and drop the price down 15% ,and seal the deal.Try it sometimes folks,it really works.1peecout ...HOLLA!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I rarely care to charge a price per sq. ft. I just look at the job and figure what it would take to get my fat twinkie eating ass out of bed to do the job.I'm not sh!ttin' ya. I'll stand there with my calculater hittin random #'s, walk outside ,call darkdan,make alot of big jestures with my hands and point at the windows,while my wife is inside b.s.'n with the customer.THEN,go back inside hittem with an outrageously high price,wait for that - oh my god ,the dog is lick'n his balls in front of company look on thier face,before I start hittin' those buttons on the calculater and drop the price down 15% ,and seal the deal.Try it sometimes folks,it really works.1peecout ...HOLLA!!

You would make a good car salesman :beer

Guest tintman AZ
no your wrong . 5 foot 3 inches is not 5.3. it is 5.25. 3 goes into 12 four times. remember 12 inches equals a foot , not 10. not trying to be mean, trying to help you.the drunk part is my way of being funny and friendly. can someone help me out with this?

Only by saying "That's the way I see it".

Do you have to do Sales Tax?

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

no your wrong . 5 foot 3 inches is not 5.3. it is 5.25. 3 goes into 12 four times. remember 12 inches equals a foot , not 10. not trying to be mean, trying to help you.the drunk part is my way of being funny and friendly. can someone help me out with this?

Only by saying "That's the way I see it".

Do you have to do Sales Tax?

of corse

Archived