I GIVE UP !!@!@!@

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG After 4 ******* hours I cant design ****. These damn tools... How the heck are you supposed to clean stuff up and sharpen lines and make anything with them ???

tools.jpg

tools1.jpg

/rant off........

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aaron

I'm not really sure what your asking, but sometimes it may look crooked but in reality it is straight. It will usually end up cutting out fine

not asking anything, just venting.....

I'm trying to make a decal that will fit inside these emblems.

c8_2.JPG

I've scanned it in and used the want tool in photoshop (edges are way too jagged), I've tried messing with it in illustrator and I've tried messing with it in VE LXi Master. I cant seam to get the damn thing right. Its either too fat on one side or too skinny on the other. I know theres got to be an easier way of doing this.

Heres the image I'm working with.

ss.jpg

If someone wants to toy with it let me know what format u want it in and I'll see what I can do.

It's an actual emblem I took off my car and scanned in.

Guest Grafix-N-Motion

Send it to Bigbluejeep@charter.net and I will give it a try as well. any format just as long as it is detailed. Prefer BMP

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

can they be painted on the inside to match the color of the car? any auto part store would have touch up paint that would be a real close match

Archived