Where's Waldo?

Guest window

Guest window

Dammmm I posted a tread about a month ago looking for Steve, and I just call today and they say Hong not even there no more...anybody knows whats going on with Suntek south....justin is the only one there that I know of,,,hmmmmm...not looking good....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest signjoe

Sunteks distribution in UK is bad as well!

I love the film though, wish I could get it direct from suntek themselves in the states.

I've had to give up on suntek and changed to sungard because the suntek distributor is useless!

Cheers

Joe

Guest window
Sunteks distribution in UK is bad as well!

I love the film though, wish I could get it direct from suntek themselves in the states.

I've had to give up on suntek and changed to sungard because the suntek distributor is useless!

Cheers

Joe

Yea I'm going to switch too....to much changes and Suntek looks unstable too me now..

Guest willie

:beer This thread is BS and so is the last one

If you dont like the service then move on and shut up about it.

I dont give a flyin phuck who my sales rep is as long as they tend to business and do what they say they are going to.

Let this post serve as a positive one. All my dealings with Suntek South have been positive and they have handled there business in a sincere and professional manner. Justin has answered all my questions and shipped my product promptly.

If you dont have anything else to do but sit around and whine about a distibutor then you need to find another business.

Thanks Mr P and Jethro for turning me on to these guys

Nuff said

Guest tintgod
:beer This thread is BS and so is the last one

I dont give a flyin phuck who my sales rep is as long as they tend to business and do what they say they are going to.

Let this post serve as a positive one. All my dealings with Suntek South have been positive and they have handled there business in a sincere and professional manner. Justin has answered all my questions and shipped my product promptly.

If you dont have anything else to do but sit around and whine about a distibutor then you need to find another business.

Nuff said

I with you willy wanker :beer ..if you are not getting the serving you think you should be getting order it somewhere else...and if I see another post about steve .where is he?..has anyone heard from him or whatever?..maybe you and steve should get a freaking room window

Guest willie

:bat This thread is BS and so is the last one

Nuff said

I with you willy wanker :beer ..if you are not getting the serving you think you should be getting order it somewhere else...and if I see another post about steve .where is he?..has anyone heard from him whatever?..im going to flip the f**k out on you

thank you Tg and I appreciate all your informative answers on suntek also :beer

Archived