Where's Waldo?

Guest window

Guest window
Willie people are just trying to find out information on the company and what is going on. Dont think it is necessary to get all butt hurt about someone sharing information or experience. It is good to share this kind of information because it should make them a better company by seeing feedback on thier service's.

Thanks ....perfectly said.. :evilgrin

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
Willie people are just trying to find out information on the company and what is going on. Dont think it is necessary to get all butt hurt about someone sharing information or experience. It is good to share this kind of information because it should make them a better company by seeing feedback on thier service's.

ppl come and go from these film companies...kinda like car salesman...so dont get used to one person.. :finger:

:evilgrin

did you happen to see the other thread that turned inconsiderate and ugly, got trashed, cleaned up, brought back, then turned ugly again, then trashed AGAIN for good?

this is an old subject that looks to be heading towards the trash again.

I liked steve but haven't heard from him so have no way of knowing whats going on,with that being said I am a business man so as long as they take care of my orders and needs we will be ok :finger: Now if we loose justin also I will be concerned :evilgrin

Guest tintgod

did you happen to see the other thread that turned inconsiderate and ugly, got trashed, cleaned up, brought back, then turned ugly again, then trashed AGAIN for good?

this is an old subject that looks to be heading towards the trash again.

:evilgrin

Guest losdawg

I have been using them for a couple of years and I have never met my rep. The one time I had a shipping problem I called, got one of the girls that answer the phone and had it all taken care of. That kind of customer service works for me :evilgrin It would be nice to meet my rep tho. :finger:

I know you shouldnt be to focused on your rep, but I gotta say a good rep can make a big difference in a business owners fealings about a company.

so window I feal for you..........

but face it steve is gone, and he didnt care enough about you to tell you where he went. so either buddy up with a new rep or Ill put you in touch with mine.

Archived