Has anyone any info on ???????????

Guest Palomine

Guest Palomine

Im after some information, ie price per roll, dealers, specs etc for a new (supposedly) film known as Cool Max ICL 60 IR film, anybody able to point me in the right direction?

Cheers

:evilgrin

Im after some information, ie price per roll, dealers, specs etc for a new (supposedly) film known as Cool Max ICL 60 IR film, anybody able to point me in the right direction?

Cheers

:finger:

leo@dartz.lv

I know everything about Cool Max IR :evilgrin and I can show You right direction...

P.S. Where did You from? That will help to find shortest way to Cool Max

is it good quality leo, I never heard of it

1. Me personally don't like and don't trust any IR. But that doesn't mean that film don't work.

2. I still don't know what means good or bad quality :evilgrin . My guys installed it as all other films - with no problems.

3. More information on board about this film will make conflict of intereses :finger:

Guest Palomine

1. Me personally don't like and don't trust any IR. But that doesn't mean that film don't work.

2. I still don't know what means good or bad quality :embar . My guys installed it as all other films - with no problems.

3. More information on board about this film will make conflict of intereses :thumbdown

Nice one leo, Ive tried to PM & email but Im getting error messages & being a bit S!*T on computers not sure why, can you let me have an email address so I can contact you that way?

Thanx :embar

2. I still don't know what means good or bad quality :DD . My guys installed it as all other films - with no problems.

3. More information on board about this film will make conflict of intereses :bat

Nice one leo, Ive tried to PM & email but Im getting error messages & being a bit S!*T on computers not sure why, can you let me have an email address so I can contact you that way?

Thanx :DD

Some s**t with this compZ alwayZ :bat I will be out of office, but You can e-mail Gali, my assistant:

referent@dartz.lv

Hope she'll help You. I am out of office COOL MAX booklet is on my work table....

I can help You with it, but no reccomends from my side.

Like told one my friend who know this product as well:

"When it's installed You don't feel it is. But when You take it of - You feel lonely without it".

This man is great prof in window films :lol

From my side I can tell that I still love old good silver....

By the way - saw film made some 30-40 years ago (can't tell exact) without glue. Still Silver :beer

P.S. I am always happy to help everybody, only sometimes have no time :lol

Anycase happy if I will help You. Not many people know about this product....

Archived