Blue Scrubb pads?

Guest chip01

Guest chip01

See these on 44 tools, been using a razor on the side glass but don't want the risk of scratching and the white pads give off too much contam are these the best thing to go for. If they are I wil order quite a few as a few friends of mine will want some in the UK. Do I take it they are similar roughness to a mr muscle pad

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
See these on 44 tools, been using a razor on the side glass but don't want the risk of scratching and the white pads give off too much contam are these the best thing to go for. If they are I wil order quite a few as a few friends of mine will want some in the UK. Do I take it they are similar roughness to a mr muscle pad

look for the pink pads, they work best

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

no , I'm pulling your leg. stick with the white pads, you just have to do a few things to make the most of them

1-keep plenty of new ones on hand,

2- rinse them out everyday to keep them clean,

3-replace them as often as needed

Guest solarspot

I keep a small tub of water

when your done useing it drop it in the bucket

done for the day rinse it good

when it looks a little worn get a new one :nope

I use the blue ones at walmart in the pot scrubbing area. they are made by scotch. they are slightly stiffer than the white ones and will not scratch glass.

:nope Only I use them on ALL glass..works awesome ( I use blades on anything that;s not brand new or the obvious contaminants) :lol2

Archived