The Bar is Open

Guest willie

Guest missingFX

No you cant possibly guess....... had to re-connect....... where did you think I might have been...... hmmmmmmmmmm?????

P.S. I'm still an a$$hole

:spit

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missingFX

No jail, dude.... :beer why would you think that?? :beer BIG career swing.... stll have the window tinting biz.... fo shiz' .... plus the timber biz........ What's taken my time away is the steel industry. I got involved with forming ang bending steel.... now I (my parrtners and I) are contracted out to Whirlpool, Carrier, Decater, Norcold and GE ...... manufacturing wire shelves for refrigertors and HVAC units....... I've been extremely busy the past 1 and half yrs.........

Still doesnt give me an excuse for not staying in contact however...... my bad!!!!!

No jail, dude.... :beer why would you think that?? :lol BIG career swing.... stll have the window tinting biz.... fo shiz' .... plus the timber biz........ What's taken my time away is the steel industry. I got involved with forming ang bending steel.... now I (my parrtners and I) are contracted out to Whirlpool, Carrier, Decater, Norcold and GE ...... manufacturing wire shelves for refrigertors and HVAC units....... I've been extremely busy the past 1 and half yrs.........

Still doesnt give me an excuse for not staying in contact however...... my bad!!!!!

WTF? Man I thought it would have taken jail or something worse to get you not to be here :beer

Anyway, have you emailed me yet, if so which addy?

:lol

Guest missingFX

No jail, dude.... :beer why would you think that?? :lol BIG career swing.... stll have the window tinting biz.... fo shiz' .... plus the timber biz........ What's taken my time away is the steel industry. I got involved with forming ang bending steel.... now I (my parrtners and I) are contracted out to Whirlpool, Carrier, Decater, Norcold and GE ...... manufacturing wire shelves for refrigertors and HVAC units....... I've been extremely busy the past 1 and half yrs.........

WTF? Man I thought it would have taken jail or something worse to get you not to be here :beer

Anyway, have you emailed me yet, if so which addy?

:lol

yeah... I emailed you...... from the y@hoo addy

Archived