Chevy tint

Guest Djkyle65

Guest Djkyle65

Hey im getting my windows tinted and I was going to do 32% solar guard but I was looking at my friends and it looks like its going to be hard to see out of at night . His 32% looks alot darker then 32% but thats what he has. SO my question is can I come close to his darkness with another brand that looks lighter from the inside looking out .. any recommendations would be apperciated

Guest S and S

yea we definalty need more info. Looking INTO the vehicle it can darker depending on the car and the interior but looking out at night is NOT a problem with 35%.

Guest Djkyle65

Im in houston and I have a 1998 chevy silverado I am looking to tint the front two windows. I got a sample of the 32% solarguard and looking out the window at night seems to be hard with that tint

:spit you mean someone actually thinks 32 is too dark?

I tinted a whole car with 71% and they said it was dark as hell :nope

wow. iv done 50% complete .......it was wierd layin ......so light.

some custys just want the UV protection.

:spit

Guest darkdan

You won't believe how many times I've put 50% on someone's car here and they say, "Wow, that's dark."

Nice thing about my state, rarely do I need to put a light on the rear deck to see where to cut. I don't miss that about Iowa. Now I just need to when the lighting is very poor where I'm working.

Archived