Hey im getting into flat glass installs

Guest Pyromanikk

Guest Pyromanikk

hey guys..I just started tinting cars maybe ehh...a month or so ago..then I got this guy who asked me if I coudl tint his house windows..I figured...Why not?

So I tried it and it was Fkn EASYYYYY.

So now I'd like to start doing house and business windows. Do you guy have any advice?

Do I have to use different film? How do you handle these way bigger pieces of tint? Tint handler?

Dark tint cracks windows? Don't tint double panes? What type of tint should I use. can I just use the suntek car tint?

THANX!

Jason

Guest tintchick

Thats alot of questions for one post,,,no you cant use car film on dual pane windows, yes you can tint dual pane as long as its the right kind of film,,, :DD

Guest TONY 67

Have a look at the posts in the flat glass section , guys on here give good advice, ive been on here for a few months now ,reading and searching posts trying to build my knowledge.I went on a 3 day flat glass installation course, attended business start up course, currently just about to finish my business plan and going to the bank tomorrow to open a business account. Should be ready to start putting film on windows in 2 weeks time

Guest tintgod
hey guys..I just started tinting cars maybe ehh...a month or so ago..then I got this guy who asked me if I coudl tint his house windows..I figured...Why not?

So I tried it and it was Fkn EASYYYYY.

So now I'd like to start doing house and business windows. Do you guy have any advice?

Do I have to use different film? How do you handle these way bigger pieces of tint? Tint handler?

Dark tint cracks windows? Don't tint double panes? What type of tint should I use. can I just use the suntek car tint?

THANX!

Jason

start reading some theads ...maybe start with the flat glass section

Guest zolar

ohh boy....

This guy is in for a rude awakening :beer

You better read LOTS and understand what your doing or you will lose your azz QUICk doing flatglass.

word to ya mutha

One month ain't going to cut it mate.:beer

You have to crawl first.

Devil

Tasmanian_devil.jpg

:beer

Archived