Tint with Logo

Guest Mitek

Guest Mitek

My retail computer shop has 4 - 42 inch wide by 60+ inches high plate glass windows facing North. All day long during winter and summer, the sun and heat that comes through these windows is intolerable, and being tha twe display computer systems etc in our windows we definitely need them.

Is there any type of tint ( I am thinking of the covers that are used in back windows of pickup trucks that have small holes in them but have logos etc on them, but you can still see through them) that can have my compnaies logos incorporated, cut down on the light and heat from the outside, but yet still allow customers to see what I have on display.

I am very capable of installing anything I find, or I do have a friend in teh same shopping center I am in that does it for a living, but he says the width of the material he can get is only 24 inches wide.

I need enougfh of this stuff (with logo would be nice, but without would be fine too) to do these windows, or worst case a really good tint that would cut down on this sunshine etc.

Locally all I get is a bunch of yeah we will get back to you and thats it. I am in dire need of something and any suggestions would be appreciated, and anyone that has something that would work would be even better.

If there is someone local around Central Ky that can do this would even be better, and if someone is in need of a high end custom designed computer system that would be willing to barter that would be ideal but not a necessary part of the agreement.

Basically I just need something tha twill darken my windows, allow customers to stil lsee the displays if possible, and logos incorporated into the covering if possible (not absolutely necessary but would be nice)

Email me from my website, call me whatever. I really need to get these windows covered somehow.

Thanks.

Mike

Mitek Computers LLC

www.mitekcomputers.com

Guest zolar

the perforated vinyl would not allow a view inside at your merchandise

and it would not block much heat

A quality solar control film would be an excellent choice :DD

both for visibility and heat rejection.... and a serious reduction in glare on the monitors

Contact my friend John at Tint Wizard in Grayson Ky

he does excellent work !!!!

www.tintmyhome.com

Guest willie
the perforated vinyl would not allow a view inside at your merchandise

and it would not block much heat

A quality solar control film would be an excellent choice :beer

both for visibility and heat rejection.... and a serious reduction in glare on the monitors

Contact my friend John at Tint Wizard in Grayson Ky

he does excellent work !!!!

www.tintmyhome.com

Tint Wizard :beer

Archived