Flintstones images

Does anyone have any black & white eps flintstones images? My freind is a huge fan of flintstones and she wants pebbles & bambam. But if anyone has any of the other charachters I'd be very gratefull.

I checked BOTW but all they had was Fred.

Fred

Barney

Wilma

Betty

Pebbles

BamBam

Dino

the bobcat

Zazoo

Mr. Slate

Their car

etc etc etc

x96rock1@hotmail.com

Thanks

:beer

dude do you ever quit askin for the freebies and start contributing :beer

:beer OUCH....

I have alot of stuff, TONS of clip art CD's mega explosion stuff, Click Art, and I've browsed ebay for Flintstone graphics/clip are. so far nothing, or I would be asking.

And yes I have ben contributing, paid for a few cd's from ppl here that were kind enough to share. Not a mooch.

Guest willie

:lol2

dude do you ever quit askin for the freebies and start contributing :beer

:lol6 OUCH....

I have alot of stuff, TONS of clip art CD's mega explosion stuff, Click Art, and I've browsed ebay for Flintstone graphics/clip are. so far nothing, or I would be asking.

And yes I have ben contributing, paid for a few cd's from ppl here that were kind enough to share. Not a mooch.

Kind enough to share or make money off of :beer

I punched Flinstone clip art in google search and it returned thousands of places to look :beer

y'know I don't say this often, but I have to agree with Willie. :beer I don't wanna sound like a dick (actually I really don't care :beer ) but I just went and looked up all your topics you've started. everyone of 'em is a request for something. I can understand asking once you've exhausted EVERY effort to take care of it yourself.....but dayamn. I've done my fair share of helping out but it seems alittle crazy at this point. :beer

Guest gtotint

quote name='Al-tint' date='Jun 19 2006, 10:06 AM' post='407060']

Buy a 99 cent colouring book and scan the image.

That IS BEFORE you colour them. :beer

:beer

y'know I don't say this often, but I have to agree with Willie. :spit I don't wanna sound like a dick (actually I really don't care :lol ) but I just went and looked up all your topics you've started. everyone of 'em is a request for something. I can understand asking once you've exhausted EVERY effort to take care of it yourself.....but dayamn. I've done my fair share of helping out but it seems alittle crazy at this point. :spit

14 topics of "help me, help me" on the first page :nope

14 topics, not all are "give me's" and they are dated from a few months ago. A few asking for help on technique and such, but thats what tintdude.com is for. And like I said before, I'v given back to those that have helped me where I could.

With over 600 posts I'm not trying to wear my welcome out ! Unlike some others that have come here asking for everything but the kitchen sink with less than 10 posts.

Flames can stop now ! :lol

Archived