I think I found a winner!

Guest Key West

Guest Key West

After going thru 5 different companies in S. Fla who were in total chaos, sales reps who didn't put dimensions on the work orders, not given enough film, or given the wrong film, no ladders, wrong directions to the customers house, etc :lol2 ...and the list goes on :lol . I do believe that I found a company that actually has its shiot together!!! I found tintin' magician, and Thermo-gard, thru this site. It appears that they actually do what they say!!! They have steady work, 3 offices ( Clearwater, DelRay Beach, and Naples )

I am giving them 2 weeks, and if things work out like I believe they will, the wife and I are moving back to Fla.

I go in and get a weeks worth of tint, and a weeks worth of jobs and am left to do the jobs!! I dont go back to the shop until Fri. to turn in my work orders, and get another weeks worth of film and jobs. Laid back, no stress. AND they need help. I'll keep ya'll posted :bat

Guest Key West
How well do they pay? I'm considering going over there for a while to work my azz off and catch up on some bills.

S&S, Yes, they are subbing out. And Katz, they pay well. Even give gas allowance. :DD

Guest HB Tinting

How well do they pay? I'm considering going over there for a while to work my azz off and catch up on some bills.

S&S, Yes, they are subbing out. And Katz, they pay well. Even give gas allowance. :dunno

Man, that combination is hard to find. I wouldn't have thought FL was the case, :DD:DD

Keep us posted. :beer

Archived