got my first puppy today

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Yeeaayyy! My wife and I got our first puppy dog today. Man she is the best dog ever.we haven't named her yet so any suggestions will be taken into consideration.She is 1/2 chow and 1/2 jack russell terrier.Got her from a friend that could not keep her, he said he was going to take her to the pound this morning,and , I said hell no your not and took her home.I have pics and would like to post them and don't have a way to.Could someone , like say,Zolar help me out? thanks -1peec :DD

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the perfect name... Alpha.

You can post pics here, just as long as they are under 100k, just use the browse button under where you are posting, or you can use photobucket for larger pics, it'll resize them for you, Congrats :DD

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

she is about 6-7 weeks old. pretty calm,yet playfull,and she is very affectionate. she is so pretty. took her to the pet smart store and wow.so many hot women were all over her. Talk about a chick magnet.Oh well I'm married ,soo..crap shudda got a dog a long time ago.haha

Guest S and S

Mine dog is 1/2 beagle and 1/2 bulldog she looks like a beagle but is brinel like a bulldog...and shes prego by a yellow lab. Those should be funny looking!!

How cute!

Archived