Where to buy tint

Guest Murph.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Murph.
Take it to a pro...DIY jobs look like a$$...every one I've ever seen. Not to mention the crappy film. :trustme

Well I have experience on cars and flat windows are pretty easy compared to a beetle rear window.

Guest Murph.
I smell bs

Since I am the class joke here, many of you know me.

Best Buy tested tinting last year. The test failed on many levels. We used precut tint from madico.

I still tint for friends and have a ebay seller who gets me kits for each car. It works very well.

2005 F250

1996 Rodeo

1987 Caddy

That was the past few months.

I just need a suggestion on where to look. My windows are 2- 39x27 2- 39x 42 and 2 39x39 arches.

Guest Texasrocker

.. only Factory-Authorized Window Film Companys/ Trained Installers, in your "area" , can get you the professional-products, and pro-installers to do your job! Call Em!! When it comes to "pro" window film products, it not only takes "knowing best products", suitable for the glass installed in your home or business, It is: ( not even avail at your local home do-it-yourself stores), So, dont "think" this install is as simple as as it "sounds"!! Window Tinting involves "much-more", than a "Bob Vila" explanation!!! If you dont believe me, just go "do it yourself"!! Have fun replacing your "broken-glass"!!! As we say in Texas "Git-R-Done"!!!! ol TR

Guest Murph.
get your flat glass film same place you get the auto film :thumb

http://stores.ebay.com/Elite-Auto-Tint

I don't want to go the ebay route. :trustme

.. only Factory-Authorized Window Film Companys/ Trained Installers, in your "area" , can get you the professional-products, and pro-installers to do your job! Call Em!! When it comes to "pro" window film products, it not only takes "knowing best products", suitable for the glass installed in your home or business, It is: ( not even avail at your local home do-it-yourself stores), So, dont "think" this install is as simple as as it "sounds"!! Window Tinting involves "much-more", than a "Bob Vila" explanation!!! If you dont believe me, just go "do it yourself"!! Have fun replacing your "broken-glass"!!! As we say in Texas "Git-R-Done"!!!! ol TR

Broken glass? Now I smell BS.

Guest solarspot

just looked im in the same area as you

I know of 2 BIG film suppliers in the area

flat glass is a different animal especially if you dont know what your doing :trustme

I dont do any flat glass because I dont know what im doing YET

afraid your going to have to go pro on this one :thumb

Guest Murph.
just looked im in the same area as you

I know of 2 BIG film suppliers in the area

flat glass is a different animal especially if you dont know what your doing :trustme

I dont do any flat glass because I dont know what im doing YET

afraid your going to have to go pro on this one :thumb

Thanks

Can you give me some names to look into since I am in Dallas too.

Archived