tinting boat windows

Guest 500000watts

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
.... didnt mean to be "rude" at ALL!! , 1peecbaretta, maybe you can "explain" it better? I tried!!! , ol TR

No I think you explained it about right,we are all thinking it, just you know... " :thumbdown Keep on Rockin"

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintdawg

If it has a curve, get a pro. Chances are you will not like the results if you do it yourself. Boat windows are not fun, DO NOT REMOVE THEM. Gila film is a low grade film, made for the diy consumer, but with a boat, the film is bonbarded with uv lite from all angles, this will, most likely result in the film failing, ie: peeling, cracking, turning purple.

Guest tintdawg

It may or may not. Must of us use a much better quality product. Combined with the experiance, you will enjoy you film for more seasons if a pro does it, rather than if you use a low grade product, and you do it yourself.

Guest 500000watts

yes that is what my boat windshied looks like, the two flat sides that I did and then that big ass curve.

so how much would it coast me to tint my window the same way that the picture showed you posted?

Guest Texasrocker

....hee hee, "what, me worry?", dayum!!! Guess Im just a turd? Been called much-worse in my time! Sorry if I dont contribute more to the self-acheivers, just gets em in trouble in the long run! TOLD YA SO. Just trying to help, that all, no offense!. ol TR

Guest tint4less
well even if a pro does it will it still crack and fade and all that?

nice system in the boat by the way, just take it to a pro its as easy as that its not as easy as the car stereo thing :-)

Archived