13% on sides & 35% on windshield?

Guest g0ast

Guest g0ast

I'm curious to know opinions of people who have 13% tint on their front driver/passenger side windows and people who have 35% on their front windshield, anything to look out for? How is night driving? Does it get hard? Is it a cop magnet? I would apprecieate any help.

I'm curious to know opinions of people who have 13% tint on their front driver/passenger side windows and people who have 35% on their front windshield, anything to look out for? How is night driving? Does it get hard? Is it a cop magnet? I would apprecieate any help.

night driving? headlamps look like little flashlights. very dangerous! :embar

yes and the police will stop ya, and want talk to ya for a few minutes. never know they might give ya a place to stay fer the night.

:thumbdown:embar

keep it legal. :lol2

Guest vclimber
I'm curious to know opinions of people who have 13% tint on their front driver/passenger side windows and people who have 35% on their front windshield, anything to look out for?

Yeah alot of things, especially at night... Kids, animals, bicycles, other vehicles with 35% on their windshields. That is, if you can see anything. The judge will ask you if you saw any of these before you ran them over.

Is it a cop magnet?

Usually that question tells us that you could care less about the law. Around here we care because our livelyhoods depend on window tinters following the state tint laws. Hope you understand where everyone is coing from. :embar

I would apprecieate any help.

It might not be the help that you were looking for but it will save you alot of potential grief. :thumbdown

Archived