what can you work for??

Guest expertint

Guest expertint

yes TG I'm looking for more manpower to get this job done in a short amount of time ,there is almost 1000 windows more than half with tint on and most of them are 58x58.nothing whatsoever in the way not even walls.You can see them all at once almost.I'm going to have to bid low so therefore I can't pay top dollar but if a guy is fast and clean he should be able to make $300-$500 a day.That's not bad for a days work..Don't need any wiseasses,just guys who want to work hard for good money for a couple of weeks.I will be asking for references and no Dr*gs tolerated.

Stay away TC..olfblade will be there...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintchick
yes TG I'm looking for more manpower to get this job done in a short amount of time ,there is almost 1000 windows more than half with tint on and most of them are 58x58.nothing whatsoever in the way not even walls.You can see them all at once almost.I'm going to have to bid low so therefore I can't pay top dollar but if a guy is fast and clean he should be able to make $300-$500 a day.That's not bad for a days work..Don't need any wiseasses,just guys who want to work hard for good money for a couple of weeks.I will be asking for references and no Dr*gs tolerated.

Stay away TC..olfblade will be there...

:spit c'mon now, you know by now that I wouldnt be there, I do the bossing around, I got my guys to hang :spit

Archived