Had a cop put the tint meter on my window today.

Guest iceman7329

Guest iceman7329
yes he does....why dont you make up a fake ticket and go stick it on his windshield some night :DD see that he think about dat derrrr :DD

:DD

I heard on a talk radio station today about a guy that was pizzed at a cop because the cop gave him a no seat belt ticket and the guy kept deiving around stairing at the cop and sending him NO SEAT BLET tickets in the mail :DD fvckin g hilarious they said he sent like 3 to the cop every time he saw the cop driving around without a seatbelt :DD

Guest S and S

you deserve a ticket if it was 17%

Ok, and he has 20% on his front windows on his truck also. So does he deserve a ticket also?

YES HE DOES!!!

Guest solarspot
I heard on a talk radio station today about a guy that was pizzed at a cop because the cop gave him a no seat belt ticket and the guy kept deiving around stairing at the cop and sending him NO SEAT BLET tickets in the mail :spit fvckin g hilarious they said he sent like 3 to the cop every time he saw the cop driving around without a seatbelt :spit

:gasp:?:spit ps like the goat mdog

Guest Texasrocker

.... hell, the "Barney Fifes" out here in W Tx, are "ticketing" people with 35% on front rollups, because they "metered" the factory-shaded rear glass in Dodge 4-dr P/Ups, that have "factory dye", in the glass on the mega-cabs from Chrysler!!, (no tint added)!! These people have to go to "court", to PROVE their cases!! Sorry Tintdude, I used quotes again!!! TRUE STORY from Texas!!! The DPS makes "money", from trying to override peoples intelligence! Most DPS succeed, because the drivers dont "know" their legal-rights, and dont fight-it in court!! s**t HAPPENS!!! , ol TR

Archived