Solar gaurd/Sun gaurd/others/what brands to use&why

Guest JMass

Guest JMass

whats up everyone, I have been using Sun gaurd window films for a bout a year and use the shadow line. This Sh** is expensive, about xxxor so a roll. What is everyone else using and why. I used solar gaurd before and I liked it and it was cheep, just am not set up with them at this time... I also used johnson window films and got did not like even though cheep. Please help give your thoughts.

thanks

jmass

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats up everyone, I have been using Sun gaurd window films for a bout a year and use the shadow line. This Sh** is expensive, about xxxor so a roll. What is everyone else using and why. I used solar gaurd before and I liked it and it was cheep, just am not set up with them at this time... I also used johnson window films and got did not like even though cheep. Please help give your thoughts.

thanks

jmass

Thats a million dollar question! You'll have to use whatever fits your budget and market! :gasp All films have pros and cons! :gasp

Guest JMass

whats up everyone, I have been using Sun gaurd window films for a bout a year and use the shadow line. This Sh** is expensive, about so a roll. What is everyone else using and why. I used solar gaurd before and I liked it and it was cheep, just am not set up with them at this time... I also used johnson window films and got did not like even though cheep. Please help give your thoughts.

thanks

jmass

Thats a million dollar question! You'll have to use whatever fits your budget and market! :gasp All films have pros and cons! :gasp

MY bad for posting price

No price posting. :?

Sorry bout that oldtinter

Archived