Solar gaurd/Sun gaurd/others/what brands to use&why

Guest JMass

Guest willie

Klingon is by far the best :DD

I used to use klingon then I was introduced to shapeshifter films and thats the way to go :DD

Dude -shut up -we all know your a shapeshifter rep just on here to plug your film

Klingon is the best and will always be the best

Go back to the hole you've been in

:DD

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Geek Gal

Klingon is by far the best :DD

I used to use klingon then I was introduced to shapeshifter films and thats the way to go :DD

Dude -shut up -we all know your a shapeshifter rep just on here to plug your film

Klingon is the best and will always be the best

Go back to the hole you've been in

:DD

Shapeshifters crawl back to their buckets, silly. It's Klingons that crawl back into a hole! ;)

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

All tints suck,some more than others,contact as many as you can and ask for samples to try,find the one that pizzez you off the least.

No actually, been an awesome day.Just speak'n da troof

:DD I have tried a few companies lately that some use on here, and I dont know how they do so many cars in a day with that stuff. The liner seems to be the best part, and thicker. :DD

Guest Texasrocker

You Guys Rawk!! Just glad TintDude didnt "ban me" yet, but could happen in the near-future!? Sure hope not! He called this ol-timer a "Turd"!!! Thats OK man!!, your a ol-turd too!, (hee hee) JUST KIDDING!!! (now smile) !!!! We always need a good-friendly, at the end of the day!! GOD BLESS YOU PRO Window-Tinters!!! Question: Im a samaritan also, but why answer questions to folks just to get them in "tint trouble" on here? Its OK to try to be a good-person, but as you guys know, its mostly in vain? WHY??????, ol TR

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

All tints suck,some more than others,contact as many as you can and ask for samples to try,find the one that pizzez you off the least.

You've got a bad attitude 1piecer! :gasp

Devil

Thanks dev ,we have been hit with lotza heat this summer,maybe simular to down under.You see, I've been tinting for many years,and in that time I've got to know and try most all window film manufactures products.Believe it or not ,I live smack dab in the middle of all the major distributers of films. All of them within 15 miles of my home.3m-Llumar-Advantage-Sun-Gard-Solargaurd-Jhonsons-Madico-Global-and some I have never heard of.Oh yeah, Sunteck and Sol-Tek.I tried to make light heart of these statements,in essence,they all accomplish roughly the same thing,block heat and light.They all have their diffs,and it's up to the individual to find one they are comfortable with and within their budget and market.thanks 1peec :spit:spit

Archived