Llumar or Madico and % preference

Guest davidschroeder

Guest davidschroeder

I am taking my Lexus GS300 to get tinted next week and am having a hard time choosing the tint. My choices are 35% Madico or 20% Llumar. Price is exactly the same, the car is black with a tan interior. I am worried about the 20% looking too dark, but am hoping the tan interior makes it look a bit lighter. Does anyone have pictures of either 20% or 35% on a black car with tan interior? The shop let me hold up little square samples, but that doesn't help too much. I have 35% on my 300zx with black interior and it seems light at times. Just wondering if anyone could give a suggestion or even a picture I can compare with.

Thanks for the help,

Dave

Guest davidschroeder
35% looks better -imo

What State are you in?

I'm in Wisconsin, that is my worry. Legal is 50% in front and 35% in back. I have not had any problems with 35% front and back in my other car so far.

Guest expertint

Stay with the 35% you'll find most tintshops perfer light tint..looks better,classier and safer for you.Unless it is legal and you have little children in the back then darker might be better.

Guest gtotint
Stay with the 35% you'll find most tintshops perfer light tint..looks better,classier and safer for you.Unless it is legal and you have little children in the back then darker might be better.

:gasp

Guest davidschroeder
what series film for madico and llumar?

each film company has different series of films, so that may matter a bit

Madico would be the 35% onyx and the Llumar spec sheet I saw was for the premium dye that is called the 20% but only allows 15% of light through. I'm not sure on the series.

Guest davidschroeder
Sold Madico for many years. Onyx has a blue look to it, ask the shop if they have the llumar in a 35%...Atr35% has a very nice look to it.

Wish I could but they only have the Llumar in 20%. Anyone have any pictures of a car with tan interior with either 20% or 35%?

Archived