Llumar or Madico and % preference

Guest davidschroeder

Guest Texasrocker

... personally speaking, I prefer Madico for Auto Tinting, adheres fast to glass, holds up well for many years, and for flat-glass, I prefer Llumar, but YOU "asked"!! Whatever blows your shorts-up!!, ol Texasrocker

Guest davidschroeder

Sounds like everyone agrees that the 35% madico is the way to go. I don't want it to look ghetto dark, but I don't want it too light either becuase of the light colored interior. Another thing is the blue color to Madico where llumar is more of a green. Anyone else have any final thoughts? I'm leaning towards the 35% Madico now, but will make a call Monday to see if they can get some 35% Llumar in for me.

Guest vclimber
Sounds like everyone agrees that the 35% madico is the way to go. I don't want it to look ghetto dark, but I don't want it too light either becuase of the light colored interior. Another thing is the blue color to Madico where llumar is more of a green. Anyone else have any final thoughts? I'm leaning towards the 35% Madico now, but will make a call Monday to see if they can get some 35% Llumar in for me.

I think you are on the right track as far as VLT goes. It's your preferance as far as the hue goes. :nohit:

Go with the Madico AL35XSR or the NS35XSR it will look great :bingo

AH JEEZ never mind those two film options were discontinued :bingo

Well even though I have used Llumar many years Madico is still a better film, their only downfall is not having a larger line like Llumar. But I put it on my moms van in 96 and she still has the van. When I took off the madico 9 years later it had faded but not delaminated or blurred in any way and never garage kept. In south east texas to.

Archived